Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data
QOCO Systems Ltd (“We”, “QOCO”) cares about your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes what data we collect and handle and why we do that when you visit our website at www.qoco.aero.
QOCO Systems Ltd
Säterinkatu 6, 02600 Espoo, Finland
Finnish Business ID: 2292619-7
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We collect and process personal data of our
- B2B customer representatives
- Prospective B2B customer representatives
- Representatives for vendors, partners, and any stakeholders, with whom we have, or may have, a business relationship
- Visitors to our website(s)
- Persons, who have been in contact with QOCO Systems Ltd
The personal data is collected to
- provide our services and fulfil contractual obligations with the contact and the entity the contact represents for
- to perform relevant, general communications, e.g. changes in the organisation, with the contact
- to provide news and updates regarding our services
- to inform about critical events, such as information security and privacy-related events
- to provide valuable professional content for customers and prospective customers
- improve our services and offering to our customers by analysing how the products and services are used
For the purposes listed above, we process the following information:
- First name, last name, email address, telephone number
- Information related to company/entity the person represents for: Name, business ID, email address, telephone number, address information, role/title/position of the contact in the company
- Consent to receive marketing or sales communication, or opt-out information of such communications
- Information regarding contact’s relationship with QOCO Systems Ltd: customer ID, language, usage of products and services, given feedback
- Communication performed with contact
In addition, we collect analytics data related to visits on our website to gain insights, how visitors use our website and how we could improve it further. For analytics, we use Google Analytics (more info here) and Hubspot (more info here) services.
The following data is collected for analytics purposes:
- User identifier – a random identifier (e.g., 12345.67890) that cannot be connected to a person
- Data related to the user’s device and web browser (e.g. Google Chrome on an Android mobile device)
- Data related to on-site activities (such as navigation from page to page)
- Partial IP addresses – IP addresses are collected to derive the geolocation of a visitor and to provide security. IP addresses are masked, so only a portion of an IP address is collected.
How do we collect data?
Personal data is collected for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice from
- data subjects themselves
- usage of our products and services
- publicly available sources (media, company web site, social media)
- third parties according to the respective legislation
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that this privacy notice only applies to our website, www.qoco.aero.
What are your rights?
We would kindly like to make sure that you are aware of all of your rights regarding the protection of your data. You have the right
- To obtain information on the processing of your personal data
- To access your data
- To rectification of your data
- To the erasure of your data and to be forgotten
- To restrict the processing of your data
- To data portability
- To object to the processing of your data
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you wish to make a request, we will answer you within one month. Please find the contact details below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will regularly review this Privacy Notice and update it if any changes are made in the personal data processing. The Privacy Notice was last updated on December 21, 2020.
Where to get more information?
For privacy-related matters, you can contact us using the contact information found in the footer of this web page.