QOCO Systems Ltd (“We”, “QOCO”) cares about your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes what data we collect and handle and why we do that when you visit our website at www.qoco.aero.
QOCO Systems Ltd
Säterinkatu 6, 02600 Espoo, Finland
Finnish Business ID: 2292619-7
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We collect analytics data related to visits on our website to gain insights, how visitors use our website and how we could improve it further. For analytics, we use Google Analytics service. More information can be found here.
The following data is collected for analytics purposes:
- User identifier – a random identifier (e.g., 12345.67890) that cannot be connected to a person
- Data related to the user’s device and web browser (e.g. Google Chrome on an Android mobile device)
- Data related to on-site activities (such as navigation from page to page)
- Partial IP addresses – IP addresses are collected to derive the geolocation of a visitor and to provide security. IP addresses are masked, so only a portion of an IP address is collected.
How do we collect data?
When you access our website, we ask your consent to use the cookies – small snippets of text stored in your web browser’s memory. If you don’t give us the consent, only necessary cookies will be stored. You may also disable cookies or delete individual cookies using the functionality provided by your web browser.
The following cookies may be stored, depending on your consent:
|_cfduid||Cloudflare (session)||30 days||Used by Cloudflare CDN to help detect malicious visitors to our website and minimise blocking legitimate users. The cookie collects and anonymises End User IP addresses using a one-way hash of certain values so they cannot be personally identified. It does not|
- allow for cross-site tracking,
- follow users from site to site by merging various _cfduid identifiers into a profile, or
- correspond to any user ID.
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|_gac_[property-id]||Google Analytics||90 days||Contains Google Analytics campaign related information for the user.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Can be also identified as _dc_gtm_<propery-id>.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|AMP_TOKEN||Google Analytics||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token used by Google Analytics to retrieve a Client ID from Google service.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||1 year||Records information about cookie consent. Does not track any personal data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||1 year||Records information about cookie consent. Does not track any personal data.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||persistent||1 year||Records information about cookie consent. Does not track any personal data.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||persistent||1 year||The primary cookie that records the user consent for the usage of the cookies upon ‘accept’ and ‘reject.’ It does not track any personal data and is set only upon user action (accept/reject).|
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that this privacy notice only applies to our website, www.qoco.aero.
What are your rights?
We would kindly like to make sure that you are aware of all of your rights regarding the protection of your data. You have the right
- To obtain information on the processing of your personal data
- To access your data
- To rectification of your data
- To the erasure of your data and to be forgotten
- To restrict the processing of your data
- To data portability
- To object to the processing of your data
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you wish to make a request, we will answer you within one month. Please find the contact details below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will regularly review this Privacy Notice and update it if any changes are made in the personal data processing. The Privacy Notice was last updated on August 8, 2020.
Where to get more information?
For privacy-related matters, you can contact us using the contact information found in the footer of this web page.