We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team of aviation industry professionals as a Senior Business Consultant. In this position, you will be leading solution delivery projects for our international customers.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will have the opportunity to grow your expertise in the world of aviation and innovative projects enabled by new information technology. At QOCO, we value proactive can-do attitude, open communication and willingness to learn and help others.
Flexible working hours, awesome colleagues and your own choice of equipment come with the package, of course.
QOCO Systems Ltd is in a phase of organic growth, which means that there will definitely be a lot of opportunities for talented, experienced and motivated key persons in the foreseeable future!
What we’re looking for
You have a proven track record of managing and leading IT projects. Experience in the field of aviation is naturally seen as a benefit but not required. You are an experienced professional who knows what it really takes to run successful IT projects in an international environment. You are willing to take the lead, think two-steps ahead, communicate clearly and manage expectations in solution delivery projects at our airline customers around the globe.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Relevant experience with proven track record of business-to-business solution deliveries and consulting.
- Experience in working with key stakeholders and managing expectations in versatile Customer organisations.
- Domain expertise and/or willingness to learn. Experience on Airline industry and Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) is considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Social and networking skills needed to communicate and build a trusting atmosphere within different cultures.
- Flexibility to work in versatile working environments (on-site at customer locations) and willingness to travel on business when needed.
- Good technical and data engineering skills combined with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Finnish language skills are a plus, but not mandatory.
- Ambition to continuously grow as a professional.
- And most importantly, attitude to fulfill and exceed Customer expectations and flexibility to do what is needed in a fast-paced, continuously evolving work role.
If this sounds like it could be a match, drop us a message at [email protected] telling us a bit about yourself and let’s talk!
For questions and more information, you can contact CCO Markku Nyman ([email protected], phone +358 40 762 4948) or COO Ville Santaniemi ([email protected], phone +358 50 392 6055) directly.