We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Engineer to join our squad in Espoo. In this position, you will be supporting our newly developed B2B SaaS solutions targeted for global aviation markets.
Your responsibility is to provide support for both new customer engagements and existing customers. As we are currently scaling our business to the next level, you have a great opportunity to shape this position to your liking.
This is an excellent position to gain experience in the aviation industry and a rapidly growing SaaS solution from the very beginning. Your main tasks will be related to the newly developed product, but depending on your skills and interests, various other support tasks are possible as well.
Flexible working hours, awesome colleagues and your choice of equipment come with the package, of course.
What we’re looking for
You have already gained some experience in the field and with different IT projects. Experience in the aviation industry is considered a plus, but interest in the industry is enough. You need to be able to operate in an international context with customers all around the globe, so good communication skills definitely come in handy.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Relevant educational background, such as a university degree in computer science
- Good technical skills combined with an analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Finnish language skills are a plus, but not mandatory
- Ambition to continuously grow as a professional
- Experience in the Azure cloud platform is an advantage, although not mandatory
- And most importantly, attitude to fulfil and exceed customer expectations and flexibility to do what is needed in a fast-paced, continuously evolving work role
If this sounds like it could be a match drop us a message at [email protected], tell us a bit about yourself and let’s talk!
We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.
For questions and more information, you can also contact DevOps Lead Markus Tyrkkö ([email protected], phone +358 40 410 6200) or Managing Director Markku Nyman ([email protected], phone +358 40 762 4948) directly.